Neuro-Lymphatic Drainage Therapist in Corona Del Mar
Hello I am Alfred-Andrew Bowen, I have been practicing in the field of massage therapy and lymphatic drainage since 2008. In my career lymphatic drainage has been a creative journey of healing the body back to normal.
Through my experience of therapy I had the privilege of working with a woman after a “Mommy Maker Over Surgery” (tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction and fat redistribution). The woman was a former basketball player of about 6’1″ and walked into my Holistic Day Spa in Dallas, TX “Love Thyself Day Spa“. To give give a visual description this woman was all of 5’8”, and totally crunched over. With the healing effects of herbal clay, light therapy and moving the fluid with the power of manual lymphatic drainage, the lady was able to walk out of our spa standing up feeling like her life was her own. As a result, she felt the surgery was actually a success.
People lymphatic drainage helped in Corona Del Mar, who may be like you
- Liposuction (Smart, Laser and Vaser)
- Breast augmentation , reduction, lift, reconstruction, explant
- Face and Neck Lift (ponytail lift, cat eye lift, blepharoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty / Arm lift
- Abdominoplasty and Reverse Abdominoplasty
- (mini, full, extended, 360)
- Thighplasty / Thigh lift
- Implants (chin, bicep, pecs, breast, butt, and calves)
- Brazilian Butt lift / S Curve / Skinny BBL
- Morpheus 8 / BodyTite / Facelift / JPlasma
- Mommy Makeover
- Hair grafting
- Joint replacement hip, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, and elbow
- Reconstruction after car accident or cancer surgery
How Neuro-Lymphatic Drainage Massage will benefit
Lymphatic drainage helps people in Corona Del Mar by providing each person with a sense of security. After surgery, the road to recovery is a tough one. Feeling the pain from limited ability to move makes a person feel helpless and questions their decision for the surgery. This sometimes brings doubt, fear, and emotional insecurity. Through manual lymphatic with Soothing Escape Massage‘s Neuro-Lymphatic Drainage Massage within the first session a person feels less pressure from decreased inflammation, a greater sense of self through a freedom of movement. Lymphatic drainage offers the opportunity to get back to life faster by invigorating the immune system to kick start the natural healing of your body.